Monday, February 11, 2013

THE UNION HAPPENS IN THE HEAVEN



Look at the life here, it is too complicated, at least it is complicated in my life, totally confused, here in this huge world. All had problems, too fat or too skinny, but I feel mine is different from others, I felt I am an alien in this human world.

          The first mistake I had done is fallen in love with a beautiful girl. Yea I mean it; she is beautiful, lovely and charming. Every time when I was with her I felt that I am not the perfect match for her beauty. I was just an average guy like others in my world; I am not handsome, not smart. But I knew one thing clearly that I was in love with her.

           As you know love is a beautiful thing. If you ask me, it is the most beautiful thing in this entire world. Until it fails. If it fails, it sucks…. You feel like standing in the middle of a desert and don’t know where to go, you will see mirages where ever you look, and if you run for it, then you will get more and more trapped in it. There is no returning back from it.

            Our love was also the same. We loved each other, lived for each other, with out she I am nothing and with out I she was nothing. Those days are beautiful. I loved to be with her all time; I love it when the twilit makes her more beautiful, makes her prettier. We used to go to beach, films, and parks and for long drives. We loved each other.
            
             I always had an irresistible temptation to kiss her…… more and more especially when the evening sun makes her cute red lips brighter and more red. That makes her face even prettier; she too have two sparkling eyes, it makes her face more beautiful and got a little red shiny nose. Oh god she is beautiful…..
Still I remember the day I kissed her first; it is not me, it is she who kissed me. It was a late evening at the beach side. We were sitting at the beach, the sun was almost set down and hardly some peoples around us, we were almost alone. The little waves becomes bigger in the tide, wind blows harder, whistles in a high pitch, waves smashes into the rocks in the beach and scattered like diamonds. I was holding her hand, she was sitting beside me, I turned to her and look at her beautiful black eyes, and I saw myself in them. I told that she looks too beautiful today, and I am lucky to have her love for me.

              She came close to my face, look into my eyes and whisper slowly “it is me who is really lucky to have a guy like you…. You are great, I don’t need anything more than you and anything less than you, and I don’t need this life if you are not with me.” Then she holds my face with her hands and kissed on my lips, just for an instant, then she tossed back with fear and shyness, I think she didn’t mean to do that, blood rushes into her face which make her white face pink, nose become red and shiny, her lips were shivering. I don’t know it is because of fear or shyness.

              As the days passes the dark clouds of ego spread over our love. It started with little little quarrels and then it turns into big battles. The distance from me to her begins to increase. I don’t know how it happened; I can’t do nothing but just watch her walking away from my life. I never wanted that to happen, but the decisions are from the almighty, we are his slaves.
Now I realize that I was addicted to her love, I can’t live without that. My life turns into a big failure. It becomes miserable. When you fail in a love, especially when that was a strong and a deep one, the reactions are unpredictable. It may like a volcano or a big bang; it can destroy yourself and your surroundings. You yourself changed into a bomb which has life. So the bomb in my heart is also started to tick, waiting for it’s time to explode. 

        Thoughts about that makes my heart beats much faster, mind freezes due to fear.

Last time when I heard her voice, it sounds like this……..

“Hello?”

“Hello dear this is me.”

“………………”

“Please forgive me…. I can’t be without you…..”

“will you please stop disturbing me?” “Please don’t call me anymore, I don’t love you…. I HATE YOU….. Understood? I HATE YOU….. Bye….”

…….beep………..

She hangs up the call……

            Now the bomb in my heart starts to tick faster, almost reached its finish line, fear entered into my soul…. So I decide… the sharp mettle piece sliced my wrist. It didn’t cause me any pain, my body and my mind feel a numbness, my own blood created a dark red pool under my table, I feel nauseating, thirsty…The world around me started to turn upside down, slowly my eyes shut down…… Only darkness remains.

            I don’t know how much time I spent in such a state, I opened my eyes…. It is hard to open. I straggle to keep them opened…… I felt thirsty, it was dark, I took my mobile… there was a message in its inbox waiting to be opened…. It says like this…

           “I am sorry dear…. I know I hurt you so much…. But now I realize that I can’t live with out you, sorry for everything, still love you more and more…."

              I tried to stand up, but I fell down. A wish to live more entered into my heart, I want to live…. I don’t want to die…. tried to keep my eyes opened, but finally everything turns black……

               I am sorry dear…. It’s too late for a turn back…… I am leaving this world, making you alone, lefting my physical body behind, but taking your love with me. I will wait in the other world for you… now it’s your turn, let’s reunite in the heaven. As the elders says “UNION HAPPENS IN THE HEAVEN” May the almighty god bless you…

2 comments:

anjyatha sundari said...

true words...union happens in the heaven...
i wish tht i could go to hell aftr my death,..shocked? :)
just becoz, i dnt wana see my loved one reuniting with another girl...!!!
coz i really love u...

Jayashankar M Peethambaran said...

its really great to know that you love me, but. . . . if you are not expressing yourself, love is just a myth. . . :)